Studio 8 SDK is a Software Development Kit, that let you create custom web-based or desktop interfaces for your Powersim Studio models for easy distribution to end-users.
Studio 8 SDK allows you to create your own sophisticated front-ends which are run with Studio 8 Simulation Engine. You can open models, set and retrieve values, get information about variables, control single and multi-run simulations, specify reference data, and much more.
Studio 8 SDK also allows you to connect Studio models to any enterprise database, ensuring that your simulation results always are accurate.
- Develop web simulations based on Powersim Studio simulations.
- Develop desktop applications for Windows based on Powersim Studio simulations.
- SDK Object Model provides access to the rich functionality of the Studio 8 Simulation Engine and is specially designed for ease-of-use and language-independence.
- Studio 8 SDK allows you to include the Studio 8 Simulation Engine inside the installation program of your Windows application.
- Develop using a variety of development enviroments including Visual Basic . NET, ASP.NET, Microsoft Office or any enviroment that supports COM interfaces or ActiveX controls.
The Studio 8 Software Development Kit grants you licence to use the Studio 8 Simulation Engine for the development and testing simulation applications and web sims. The deployment and distribution of applications and web sims using the Simulation Engine you will need a licence for the Studio 8 Simulation Engine Server (for internet based applications) or the Studio 8 Simulation Engine Workstation (for Windows based applications.)
- Development environment that can utilize COM interfaces, such as Visual Basic .NET, ASP .NET, script engines, Microsoft Office, most C++ compilers, or alternatively development tools that support ActiveX controls.
- Powersim simulation projects created with Studio 8 Enterprise (or Studio 8 Academic if you buy Studio 8 SDK Academic).
- Microsoft® Windows 2000, XP, or later.
- Minimum 256 MB RAM.
- Minimum 50 MB free hard disk space.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.0 or later.